ETHICAL & LOCAL PRODUCTION
Produced in the country of origin - Poland.
Handmade and embroidered by the designer Ola. No heavy machinery was used in the production process.
No animal testing or animal-derived fabrics were used in the production process.
- The slogan is popular at the femi-manifestations but the t-shirt is far from a protest statement - it´s just all about respecting women´s rights around the world.
- Colour: white or black
- 2 cuts: classic (XS-XL) or oversized (ONE SIZE)
- Classic cut: loose, rolled-up short sleeves
- One size / oversized cut: one universal size that fits every body shape.
- The asymmetrical bottom line with a shorter front and longer back.
- Sleeves can be rolled up or down as desired.
- Handmade embroideries relate to ancient female handcraft
100% cotton, graphics by PLEC Tatu
XS: 61 cm / 41 cm
S: 61 cm / 43 cm
M: 63 cm / 45 cm
L: 65 cm / 47 cm
XL: 65 cm / 49 cm
ONE SIZE: 68 cm / 58 cm
Model is 180cm tall.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
ABOUT THE BRAND
UADO is a woman-owned and -run brand that brings out the women empowerment and self-love into her clothing designs. The brand designer - Ola - creates garments that not only will be environmentally friendly and vegan but also help to embrace the woman's natural beauty. The designer, after working in the fashion industry for years, decided to create her own brand focused on natural and organic production. Her signature mark is traditional and delicate embroidery on her clothing.
Vegan clothes made out of 100% cotton are a perfect fit for casual days. The graphic designs are created and embroidered by hand locally in Cracow.
Origin: Cracow, Poland