ETHICAL AND LOCAL PRODUCTION
Produced in the country of origin - Poland.
- Multipurpose cape - use it as a sweater, jacket, or a blanket.
- Perfect for travelling, or spending winter evenings at home!
- Colours: baby blue or dusty pink
- Cut: oversize, universal cut for all body shapes
- Sleeves: easy to roll up, long enough to cover hands (gloves replacement), adjust their length up to your preference
- Wool keeps you warm and increase the blood circulation by slightly massaging your skin
60% wool, 40% polyamide
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping up to 5 working days.
Returns: 14 days
ABOUT THE BRAND
Olga Pokrywka is a Polish fashion designer and singer. During her university years, she was struggling to decide whether she wants to pursue singing or designing as her career, so she decided to choose both. Why settle for one if she can do both? That is how her brand was born and which is inspirited by her music. During her studies, Olga also designed a collection based on women and their forgotten instincts that she compared to the wolf instinct.
The brand's collections consist of handmade womenswear designed for every woman and inspired by nature.