Handmade by two sisters in their local workshop.
Made in the country of origin - Poland.
Made of natural cotton.
Production of this product doesn´t generate any waste. The production offcuts are used to produce scrunchies.
- use warm or cold for headaches, joints or muscle aches, cystitis
- soothing tired eyes
- lavender smell helping to fall asleep
- use cold for swelling and inflammation
- bags are made of two layers of natural cotton
- scrunchie available separately
case: 100% natural cotton
filing: rock salt and dried lavender
Machine wash up to 30ºC, ideally without detergents.
- heat it up in a microwave or preheated oven for 2-3 mins, or simply place it on a radiator
cool it down in a freezer for 30-60 mins
Rock Salt & Lavender: 8 cm x 24 cm
SHIPPING & RETURNS
UK: Courier, Free (collect in person - London)
Polish/domestic: Courier, Paczkomat
ABOUT THE BRAND
Home accessories produced by two sisters who have a minimum-waste mindset and believe it's their contribution to a better world. All the products are being sourced and made locally in Poland.
Mikroklimat offers a wide range of reusable and ecological home accessories made out of natural fabrics, like cotton, linen, and wax. The products range from reusable washers, food wrappers, multifunctional bags, and scrunchies.