Made of recycled polyamide to decrease the production of new synthetic materials and reuse the already existing ones.
ETHICAL & LOCAL PRODUCTION
Products are packed in paper boxes, using paper tape and paper to cover transports' boxes.
Made locally - in the country of origin - Poland.
- a one-piece swimsuit is dedicated to breastfeeding mothers
- enlarged cups keep you comfortable - no squeezing or breasts falling out
- binding at the bust helps to tilt the feeding bowl
- optically slim your figure
- made of two layers: the highest quality Italian Lycra with increased resistance to chlorinated and saltwater and Polish lining
78% recycled polyamide, 22% elastane
Please follow your current size, the cups are already enlarged appropriately and stretch up to two sizes.
EXAMPLE: if you wear size S - choose this suit size. The cups are in size M (but can stretch up to L). Our model is 176cm tall and is wearing size S, with the cups in M / L.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Poland/domestic: Courier, Paczkomat
Guarantee: 1 year
ABOUT THE BRAND
MIGELOVE is a brand designed for breastfeeding mums. Olga - the designer, when she was a young mother, saw the lack of clothes and accessories specifically designed for her needs. Therefore, she decided to create a collection of beach clothes and swimsuits made out of the highest-quality recycled materials, like polyamide. The products are made fully in Poland with a Portuguese accent - this is where the brand's name comes from.