Handmade by two sisters in their local workshop.
Made in the country of origin - Poland.
Made of natural linen.
A set of 3 natural, reusable wraps - a great alternative for food foil and paper. What can you use them for? Cool food: sandwiches, fruit, snacks, or as a bowl/pot/plate cover to keep in a fridge.
- set includes S + M + L wrap
- available prints: cactus, bees, llamas, foxes
- not suitable for storing meat
- do not expose it to high temperatures - wax wrap can melt!
- avoid using strong detergents - they accelerate wax abrasion and thus shorten its life
Natural cotton, bee wax, jojoba oil
After use: rinse under cool water. You can also use a natural soap.
S - 20 cm x 20 cm
M - 24 cm x 24 cm
L - 27 cm x 27 cm
SHIPPING & RETURNS
UK: Courier, Free (collect in person - London)
Polish/domestic: Courier, Paczkomat
ABOUT THE BRAND
Home accessories produced by two sisters who have a minimum-waste mindset and believe it's their contribution to a better world. All the products are being sourced and made locally in Poland.
Mikroklimat offers a wide range of reusable and ecological home accessories made out of natural fabrics, like cotton, linen, and wax. The products range from reusable washers, food wrappers, multifunctional bags, and scrunchies.